The average cost of Ultherapy® in 2016 was reported to be approximately $1800. However, the price may vary depending on the size of the area you wish to target and the number of sessions you require.
*Individual results may vary.
Ultherapy® is a therapy designed to improve your skin’s quality, giving you a more youthful appearance, making it appear more radiant. It works by directing ultrasonic signals at dermal cells, kick-starting collagen production and tightening the skin. Pulsing heat energy stimulates them to recover their youthful state, making your complexion brighter and reducing lines and wrinkles.
Research suggests that Ultherapy® is a highly effective treatment for improving skin quality. According to clinical studies, 65 percent of patients saw some improvement in their skin within 60 to 180 days, and more than 67 percent were satisfied with results three months afterward.
Average Cost for Ultherapy® Treatment
The average cost for Ultherapy® is around $1800, according to the most recent data available from 2016. However, the price you pay depends heavily on your unique case. Ultherapy® for the face typically costs less than Ultherapy® for both the face, neck, chest area and jowls. Our Ultherapy Specialist Mary Jane will consult with you about how much you can expect to pay before the first session begins.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Dr. Schalit Cosmetic Facial Specialist will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Benefits of Ultherapy®
Ultherapy® offers a host of benefits that patients love. These include:
- No downtime: Because Ultherapy® uses ultrasonic waves and doesn’t pierce the skin, there is no downtime. You’re free to return to your regular schedule immediately after treatment.
- It activates the body’s natural healing processes: Ultherapy® brings out your skin’s youthful potential. Your skin not only looks younger but is younger.
- FDA-approved: Years of careful clinical studies show that Ultherapy® is both safe and effective.
- Improves sagging skin: Very few non-invasive skin treatments address sagging skin, but Ultherapy® does. Ultrasound helps to tighten it naturally over time by encouraging dermal cells to behave more youthfully.
- Convenient: Because the procedure is non-invasive, Dr. Schalit does not have to administer any anesthetic. You can arrive at the clinic, get the treatment for areas of concern, and then enjoy the benefits without needing to spend time in a recovery room.
- Long-lasting results: Ultherapy® allows you to hit “pause” on the aging process because it targets skin problems and wrinkles deep down. Most people find that the effects last around two years before requiring further treatment.
- Natural-looking results
Should I Consider Ultherapy®?
Do you wish your face, neck, or chest looked younger? If so, then you might benefit from Ultherapy®. It is particularly suited to people with early jowling, skin laxity, or mild hooding of the upper eyelids.
Overall, patients should be in good health and willing to supplement treatment with a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Schalit is a very caring and skilled surgeon. Great personality along with his staff.
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about Ultherapy®, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.