The benefits of otoplasty include greater confidence, an improvement in the size, shape, and position of the ears, and correction of auricles that have been misshapen since birth.
*Individual results may vary.
What is CoolTone®?
CoolTone® is an FDA cleared cosmetic, non-invasive procedure designed to strengthen muscles and improve body tone. The treatment uses magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) to force muscle fibers to contract involuntarily, negating the need to consciously activate them.
Patients use CoolTone® – developed by Allergan – to firm muscles in multiple areas, including the legs, buttocks, and abdomen. Many of Dr. Schalit’s patients experience less sagging and more shapely physiques after a few treatments, with benefits becoming very apparent after around three months or so.
CoolTone® Isn’t Cold Like CoolSculpting®
While both CoolTone® and CoolSculpting® have the word “cool” in them, they rely on entirely different technologies.
CoolTone® uses magnetic muscle stimulation to activate muscle fibers powerfully, negating the need to spend hours in the gym every week. CoolSculpting®, by contrast, places fatty deposits in a device that chills underlying fat cells to the point where they degrade and the body eliminates them.
CoolTone® doesn’t feel cold because it doesn’t freeze fat cells to contour the body. Somewhat confusingly, however, it does use liquid-cooled applicators to prevent MMS applicators from overheating and burning patients’ skin.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Dr. Schalit Cosmetic Facial Specialist will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Benefits of CoolTone®
There are many benefits that come with CoolTone® treatments. Some of these benefits include:
- Higher muscle strength: CoolTone® may be able to activate more muscle fibers than regular workouts, improving strength gain.
- Safe and non-surgical: CoolTone® does not involve any penetration of the skin. It is a minimally-invasive technique with no downtime.
- FDA-approved: CoolTone® gained approval from the Food and Drug Administration as a muscle toning therapy.
- Improved muscle tone: CoolTone® activates muscles so strongly that the action can cause surrounding fat cells to shrink. Repeated contractions push out cells, providing some fat loss, improving tone.
- Natural-looking results: While you can build muscle size, strength, and tone with implants and surgical procedures, CoolTone® gives you natural results that are proportionate to the rest of your physique.
- Few side effects: While surgery sometimes comes with complications, CoolTone® does not. MMS is a safe technology that gently stimulates muscle fibers, causing them to get stronger gradually over time. Most patients do not experience any side effects beyond slight tiredness and soreness in the targeted regions for a couple of days following treatment.
- Improved gym performance: CoolTone® may help improve your gym performance by activating more muscle fibers than standard, voluntary exercises. After a series of sessions, you could see your performance rise.
Am I a Candidate for CoolTone™?
If you want to tone your body, improve your physique, and increase your strength, then you might be a candidate for CoolTone™. Please note that the procedure is not suitable for patients with electronic implants, such as pacemakers, cochlear hearing devices, and defibrillators.
This office has hands down, the most outstanding, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. From my 1st phone call to my visits with Dr. Schalit are top notch. Thank you to Dr. Schalit for always taking good care of me!!
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about CoolTone®, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.