Some people aren’t happy with having to regularly tweeze, shave, and wax to remove unwanted hair and want a long-term solution. And that’s where laser hair removal can help.
What’s more, it’s cost-effective. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, treatments average around $287 per session, with some going as high as $1,500.
*Individual results may vary.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure that semi-permanently removes hair from the body. Dr. Schalit and the team fire a laser at the root of the hair, heating up the pigment compounds it contains. This process damages the surrounding follicle, inactivating the biological machinery that produces hair, preventing them from coming back in the future.
Cosmetic surgeons consider laser hair removal a “semi-permanent” hair removal procedure. After treatment, hair growth reduces dramatically, and any remaining hairs often appear much lighter and thinner.
Average Cost for Laser Hair Removal
The latest data from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons suggests that the average cost of laser hair removal is $287 per session. However, this figure does not include related expenses that the clinic might include in your fee, such as aftercare. You may also require additional sessions to remove all unwanted hair.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Dr. Schalit Cosmetic Facial Specialist will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Factors That Influence Final Cost
The price of laser hair removal varies according to the treatment area, the experience of the professional carrying it out, and the time it takes.
Thus, the final cost will alter depending on:
- Who you get your laser hair removal from. It is wise to get your treatments done by experienced professionals to ensure your safety as well as the efficacy of your results.
- Your geographical area. The cost of living in your area impacts local pricing for goods and services.
- Your treatment area. Removing hair from the upper lip, for instance, is a shorter procedure than eliminating it from your legs and back, and typically comes with a lower price tag
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
The benefits of laser hair removal from Dr. Schalit’s team are extraordinary.
- More free time: Think about the amount of time you spend shaving, waxing, tweezing, and epilating. It massively eats into your day. With laser hair removal, though, you can cut down on time spent removing hair. And, in some instances, you can get rid of it completely.
- Lower costs: Laser hair removal requires an upfront expense. But, ultimately, it could wind up saving you money by reducing or eliminating the need to spend money on razors, shaving creams, and wax.
- No downtime: Laser hair removal requires no downtime. What’s more, you can avoid the pain of waxing, and reduce problems, such as in-grown hairs.
- Precision: With us, you can target the precise hairs you want to remove while keeping those you don’t.
Am I a Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is ideal for anyone who wants to remove unwanted hair from parts of their body. It’s particularly effective for patients with light skin tone and dark, highly-pigmented hair strands.
This office has hands down, the most outstanding, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. From my 1st phone call to my visits with Dr. Schalit are top notch. Thank you to Dr. Schalit for always taking good care of me!!
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about laser hair removal, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.