For people with sagging skin in the areas of the neck and under the chin, a neck lift offers a solution. Loose skin and fat are removed during a neck lift to reveal a youthful, sculpted neck and jawline.
How Does a Neck Lift Work?
Dr. Schalit will use incisions hidden under the chin to access the muscles and other tissues of the lower face. After arranging the muscles and skin in a more lifted position, your surgeon will suture them into position, then remove excess skin and fat to get rid of sagging and looseness.
Dr. Schalit often combines neck lifts with other surgeries, including facelifts. A neck lift raises and firms areas of the lower face that a facelift does not, so people often combine a neck lift with other facial procedures for a complete lift or to focus on multiple areas of improvement.
How Long Does a Neck Lift Last?
The results of your neck lift should last for many years. However, you should expect to see some signs of aging over time, and significant weight changes may affect the appearance of your results.
How Much Does a Neck Lift Cost?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, an average neck lift costs $5774. However, this varies by area, the experience of the surgeon, and other added costs such as medications and anesthesia. The best way to fully understand your costs is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Schalit and his team.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Dr. Schalit Cosmetic Facial Specialist will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Benefits of a Neck Lift
The benefits of a neck lift with Dr. Schalit are tremendous:
- Reduce excess skin: Neck lifts remove tissue from the submental area that causes sagging or a “double-chin” effect
- Tightening of the neck area: By changing the shape and tension of the muscles under the chin, neck lifts can also give you the impression of weight loss
- Minimal scarring: Neck lifts minimize scarring by hiding incisions, usually under chin or behind the hairline, making them among the most discreet cosmetic surgeries available
- Boosted self-confidence: They can also boost your self-esteem by giving you the kind of neck you would choose if you were starting afresh
- Smoother skin: Lastly, neck lifts can smooth out skin, reducing crinkling and restoring its youthful tension.
This office has hands down, the most outstanding, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. From my 1st phone call to my visits with Dr. Schalit are top notch. Thank you to Dr. Schalit for always taking good care of me!!
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about getting a neck lift, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida, today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.