Let’s be honest; not everyone has the time or energy to go to the gym to build a dream physique. That’s why cosmetics brand, Allergan, created CoolTone® – a system that lets you strengthen and tone without the need to engage in constant exercise.
*Individual results may vary.
What is CoolTone®?
CoolTone® is the name of Allegan’s magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) non-invasive body contouring treatment.
How CoolTone® Works
CoolTone® works by activating a magnetic field over your muscles, causing them to contract involuntarily and rapidly.
Dr. Schalit and his team of expert providers will begin the procedure by applying state-of-the-art liquid-cooled applicators to your skin’s surface. These transmit the magnetic signals through the skin and fat layers to your muscles. These signals activate each individual fiber. After a session, your body naturally responds by strengthening your muscle fibers. The net result is stronger muscles, a leaner physique, and improved endurance.
You may opt for a single session if you want. However, most patients benefit from between 4 and 12 treatments to get their desired results. Over time, muscles become stronger and more toned leading to a sculpted physique.
Request a Consultation
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our highly trained staff members at Dr. Schalit Cosmetic Facial Specialist will reach out to your promptly to schedule your appointment.
Benefits of CoolTone®
Getting CoolTone® with Dr. Schalit’s team offers multiple advantages. These include:
- A more toned physique: Getting a toned body usually requires a lot of hard work. But CoolTone® does the difficult bit for you. After a session, you feel like you’ve had a proper workout, but without conscious effort.
- FDA-cleared: The FDA cleared CoolTone® muscle toning therapy in 2019 to strengthen and firm the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
- Entirely non-invasive: CoolTone® works by passing muscle-stimulating magnetic fields through the skin. As such, there’s no downtime.
- Improved gym performance: CoolTone® activates muscle fibers throughout the entire muscle volume. For that reason, it can sometimes improve your gym performance by forcing adaptation.
- Greater strength: For the same reason, CoolTone® may also assist strength gains above and beyond regular workouts. It provides a new kind of challenge for muscles, encouraging them to come back leaner and stronger in the future.
Minimal side effects: CoolTone® can feel a little funny. However, magnetic muscle stimulation technology is incredibly safe. It gently stimulates muscle fibers, encouraging them to become stronger over time. The only side effect is a little soreness in the muscles you target – just like if you’d had a regular workout.
Am I a Candidate for CoolTone®?
CoolTone® is one of the most exciting body contouring procedures to hit the market in recent years. The CoolTone® technology has been FDA-cleared for the treatment of the abs, thighs, and buttocks. It’s suitable for patients who want to develop a firmer abdomen, improve the strength and tone of their buttocks, abdomen, and thighs.
However, CoolTone® is not for everyone. Patients should not use the treatment in areas with implanted electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators.
This office has hands down, the most outstanding, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. From my 1st phone call to my visits with Dr. Schalit are top notch. Thank you to Dr. Schalit for always taking good care of me!!
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about CoolTone®, we encourage you to schedule a private consultation with us in Daytona Beach, Florida today. Call us at (386) 252-6438 or fill out our convenient online contact form.